Thom Dennis is the CEO of Serenity in Leadership, the culture remodelling, change and leadership specialists.
With over 30 years’ experience as an Executive Coach, Facilitator, Change Maker and Leadership Developer, and having served 17 years as an officer in the Royal Marines, Thom has led companies dedicated to bringing out the best in people through coaching and training and increasing self-awareness, defining strategy, working through M&As and improving communication.
He has been hired by global banking, pharmaceutical, energy and engineering brands such as Citigroup, Royal Bank of Scotland, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Conoco Phillips, Shell, BP, Centrica and Transocean to name just a few.
Thom’s additional qualifications include:
• MSc in Change Agent Skills and Strategies
• Certified Facilitator accredited by the CQ® Center
• Certified NLP Master Practitioner,
• Member of the International Association of Facilitators
• Member of the Professional Speaking Association
• Fellow of The Royal Society for Arts, Manufactures and Commerce.