Specifically, this can help if people and organisations are:
• Avoiding the management of performance, behaviour and attendance issues which are impacting the productivity, development and success of their business.
• Reluctant to tackle difficult conversations because they feel uncomfortable with confrontation and escalating behaviours.
• Struggling to communicate assertively to influence the performance and behaviour of their teams.
• Concerned about staff retention and rising absence levels.
• Struggling to engage, motivate and energise their teams to perform effectively.
• Looking to improve staff engagement, productivity, wellbeing and culture.
• Looking for engaging and interactive team development activities.
• Anticipating strategic change and want help to manage their people through a transition.
Karen is the author of ‘Workforce Wellbeing – how to build organisational strength and resilience’, which helps businesses to develop effective workforce wellbeing cultures, and she has developed the online programme ‘Managing Difficult Conversations to Achieve Successful Outcomes’ to help line managers and team leaders to tackle the more difficult conversations in their business.